- Κόμβος Ιατρικής
If you would like to study in Universities of South Korea, South Korea and pursue Full Time Master’s and Doctoral Program in Humanities and Social Sciences you can avail AKS Graduate Fellowship which is being offered by Graduate School of Korean Studies (GSKS) or Academy of Korean Studies (AKS).
This is a Master’s and Doctoral Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from Korean & International Student to apply for the same.
This Scholarship will offer you:
- Monthly allowance of KRW900,000 is provided
- An economy-class round trip airfare at actual expense is provided within the limit prescribed by the GSKS Travel Expenses Policy
- Access to the AKS facilities including the library and Jangseogak Archives is given
= On-campus dormitory is available at the rate of KRW716,100 for 6 months, double occupancy
- Korean language courses are offered free of charge
- A Certificate of Completion can be issued for those who successfully completed the program for Fellowship Period : 6 Month. Fellowship Period I : From 1 March 2015 to 31 August 2015 & Fellowship Period II : From 1 September 2015 to 28 February 2016. Applicants should select one of the fellowship periods.
Application deadline is November 24, 2014